New website featuring parallax scrolling, social media feeds and bespoke code injections.
Isle of Wight Cheese is artisan cheese producer based here on the Isle of Wight, and they pride themselves on using only the finest local ingredients to make a select range of cheeses; the Isle of Wight Blue, the Isle of Wight Soft and Gallybagger are the three main cheeses, as well as a few special varieties throughout the year such as Gallybagger Mature and Old Gaffer Blue.
Small but mighty, Isle of Wight Cheese have won a range of British, International and World Cheese Awards up to Gold level. They credit a lot of their success to the quality of the milk they use to make the cheese – it comes directly from the Queenbower Dairy next door and travels around 20m from the cows to the factory, so is as fresh as it gets.
See it live here http://www.isleofwightcheese.co.uk
Main features of our website design
- Product photography to feature heavily and show the characteristics of the cheese
- Parallax scrolling and close up images of the cheese to demonstrate the contrasting textures
- Clean, simple design with bite-size chunks of information
- Straight forward navigation for maximum usability
- Click through buttons located at key points
- Illustrations used to maintain visual links to previous website
- Bespoke code injection into the header for semi-circle around logo
- Twitter and Instagram feeds inserted
- Accreditation logos click through to relevant website
As always, the website comes packed with a range of features including responsive design, easy to use content management system and our analytics package... all at an affordable price!
Rich (Director and Cheesemaker) had this to say,
"From start to finish you guys have listened but also importantly helped guide me towards what I wanted. I like the way that changes and updates were done really quickly as in the past, from working with other people it can take ages and you can feel fobbed off. But that wasn't the case with you guys (and I know you are all busy with other things too so that makes it more impressive).
The new site looks really clean and has condensed all the good bits from the old site which we all agreed was far too clunky. And it's all excellent value for money."